Saturday, November 5, 2011

So here we are.

This has been a long time coming.
I've been writing little updates, fragments on facebook for years now. Little one or two sentence bits, about how I enjoyed a film, how I despise the priority boarding people waiting to board a Ryanair flight, even how I nearly lost an eye frying an egg.
But I rarely write anything more than a paragraph long.
So here we are. I won't lie, this won't be updated on a daily basis. Weekly's even a bit optomistic. But I'll keep it posted with bits and pieces, some stuff I draw or cobble together with photoshop.
Oh, and I think I'll keep things anonymous for now. Would like to have a wealth of stuff written before telling folk I know in the real world where to find this.
Oh, and if you do know me and you've found this all by yourself, well done. Now where's that tenner I lent you?

No comments:

Post a Comment