Monday, April 23, 2012

About time.

I've been living in this new flat for two or three weeks now. Getting settled nicely. Good folk, nice people. I've gotten a few things sorted, put up a notice board, "fixed the wardrobe doors" and bought a laundrey basket. But today I do something I've been putting off for some time now. Today I blow off the dust, plug in the cable and set up my wireless printer with the new wifi network.

This may seem like a small, trivial, task but I can assure you it's not. This is twenty to thirty random numbers and letters that need to be typed into a screen the size of two postage stamps using three buttons. Three buttons: Left, right and "OK".

It'll be something along the lines of:
"Right right right right right right right OK" That's H.

"Right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right right OK" That's 4.

And I'll be doing that another twenty five or so times.

No comments:

Post a Comment