Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What gets me through the evening.

(I'm a bit starved for inspiration right now. Can't think of anything I could write a post about, so I reckon I'll repost stuff I've put on facebook. I'll do this every so often, but try keep my posts new. Deal? Sound. This was an afterthought I did about tea in June 2011.)
I drink coffee. Gallons of the stuff. Lately, I've cut out the fluff, the caramel syrup, the ventis but I still pour the stuff down me throat like it's free beer.
But when I get in in the evening, there's nothing I like better than tea. That's not a picture of tea, that's water. Hot water.

Okay, I do drink proper, regular, Lyons/PG Tips stuff from time to time but over the past few years, I've developed a taste for the fancy stuff.
Fancy stuff doesn't usually come in bags, so that's where the submarine comes in. (Thanks, Emma.)

 Give it a minute, it's not fucking Ribena we're making here.

(Oh yeah, that's a bonsai tree in the background. I thought it'd look me look wordly, maybe even wise. Then I realised it probably makes me look like a spa. I only paid seven quid for it in Tesco, though.)

Bingo! There's me tea, as dark as it's gonna get. Gonna sit back, put some Samurai Jack on and enjoy me evening.

Just wanted to let ye folk know what I'm up to this evening.
In summary, not much.

No comments:

Post a Comment